In this classroom-based course, security officers, healthcare professionals, and interested students learn to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR to victims of all ages, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
- -Critical concepts of high-quality CPR
- -The American Heart Association Chain of Survival
- -Use of the Automatic External Defibrillator (AED)
- -Use of the Bag-Valve-Mask (BVM) for adult, child and infant
- -Differences between 1 and 2 rescuer CPR
- -Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
AHA BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR Class
Pen, Notebook, Comfortable Clothing (No Shorts or Halter Tops), and Valid Picture Identification.
**NOTE: Persons using this online pre-pay option MUST CALL Security Training Concepts after payment at (773) 372-3929 DURING BUSINESS HOURS and speak to a live operator to inform Security Training Concepts of the date of training when the student anticipates attending this course. Bring receipt as proof of payment on first day of course. Failure to attend on that date, absent a valid emergency circumstance subject to Security Training Concepts' approval, will result in forfeiture of seat. Rescheduling may be allowed subject to SECTRACON Administration Approval. No REFUNDs. Accepted forms of payment are cash, money order, credit/debit card.